Las Cruces Furnace Services
Maintenance, Repairs & Replacements for Your Heating System
When the weather begins to get cold in Southern New Mexico, it can be time to examine how your furnace is operating. Having a furnace that is functioning properly can keep you and your family warm in your home or your employees and customers warm in your business. To ensure your furnace is properly serviced, you should work with experienced Las Cruces heating and cooling specialists. Our team of trained and experienced technicians at Metal Craft Co. can provide you with friendly and professional service to make sure your furnace is operating properly.
For more information about the services we can provide for your furnace, call (575) 218-7700.
Common Furnace Types
The most typical furnace heating systems include:
- Gas furnaces: These furnaces are the most common and have a low cost to operate
- Oil furnaces: These furnaces are able to provide the most heat but can require other components
- Electric furnaces: An effective heating system that can cost less than gas or oil
How Long Does a Furnace Typically Last?
While the exact lifespan of your furnace will vary depending on how well it is maintained as well as the quality of its internal components, furnaces generally last anywhere from 15 to 20 years. Your furnace may be nearing the end of its lifespan if:
- Your unit has frequent breakdowns or needs repairs often
- You furnace makes strange rattling, popping, or banging noises
- Your furnace's burner flame is yellow instead of blue
- The thermostat setting never keeps you comfortable
- Your heating bills have increased suddenly
Reasons for Furnace Service
You may need to have your furnace repaired or replaced if you are experiencing a range of issues. It could be that your furnace is not turning on, the pilot light is out, or the furnace blower stays on. By having your furnace serviced by trusted professionals, you can save money on your utility bills, increase comfort, and avoid a potentially dangerous environment. At Metal Craft Co., we can even perform maintenance to help make sure that you are able to avoid repairs or replacements that could cost more.
Contact us at (575) 218-7700 to learn more about our Las Cruces repair and maintenance services.