AC Replacement & Installation Las Cruces, NM
Install or Replace Your Air Conditioning Unit Quickly & Easily
When your air conditioning unit breaks down, it can be a difficult and costly process for you to be able to enjoy a cool home or business again. While it might not seem like a positive thing, you can end up saving money in the long term by choosing to have your AC unit replaced.
Working with helpful Las Cruces AC replacement specialists can make the process of installing a new air conditioner much easier on you. At Metal Craft Co. our family-owned business provides local customers with advanced and technologically sound AC change-out services.
What Are the Benefits of AC Replacement?
Maybe you're trying to deciding if you should complete serious and costly repairs for your current unit or move forward with a full AC replacement. Or perhaps you're nearing the end of your AC system's 10-15 year estimated lifespan and curious as to how a system replacement might help you achieve an optimal level of comfort and efficiency. In either case, AC replacement offers an abundance of benefits. Discover why installing a new air conditioning unit is an investment with high returns.
The benefits of AC replacement include:
- Maximize efficiency thanks to advanced technology
- Save money by cutting utility costs
- Experience a cooler, more comfortable living space
- Increase the value of your home
- Remove contaminants & improve indoor air quality
- Say goodbye to recurring and costly AC repair
- Enjoy a greater level of system reliability
- Decrease noise pollution from your unit
- Ensure you have a properly sized system
- Protect the environment by limiting consumption
When Should I Look to Get a New Air Conditioner?
We realize that the thought of having to replace your AC unit may be overwhelming. You may feel that AC repair in Las Cruces would be more of a benefit or you may be quick to dismiss the idea because of the cost involved, but it is important to recognize that at some point, you may actually be spending more on repairs.
Take a look at the signs below to help you determine if it’s time for AC replacement in Las Cruces:
- Your home’s temperature is off. If it is hard to keep your house comfortable and cool, it is important to take a look at your unit to see if it is too small for your home or if it has simply gotten too old.
- The AC unit is 10+ years old. Most units last about 15 years, but at about the 10-year mark if you are experiencing serious issues that are going to cost a lot in repairs it may be better to just buy a new unit. Additionally, each year they make new energy efficiency advancements to AC units that may make it more profitable to just buy a new air conditioner.
- Your AC has a low SEER rating. Older units have lower SEER ratings, which can cost a lot more to operate. As they have made energy advancements, all new AC units have at least a SEER rating of 13. By buying a new unit with a higher rating, you could end up saving yourself energy costs in the long run.
- You keep encountering expensive repairs. Whether you have already had to pay a lot in repairs or you are facing upcoming repair costs, it may end up saving you money if you just replace your unit.
If you are still unsure whether or not you need to a new AC installation in Las Cruces or any of the surrounding areas, simply call our air conditioning service team and we can come take a look at your unit.
Experienced AC Replacement Company in Southern New Mexico
At Metal Craft Co., our Las Cruces air conditioning service specialists have been helping people throughout Southern New Mexico since 1963 with their cooling and heating systems. In addition to replacements, we are able to provide you with AC maintenance & repairs in an effective and cost-friendly manner. We will work as efficiently as possible to have a new and dependable air conditioner installed on your property.
Contact Our AC Installation & Replacement Specialists
Our AC installation & replacement specialists in Las Cruces are committed to making sure each of our customers is completely satisfied with our services. We keep our quality high and our customer's bills low along with some of the best warranties in the industry.
To replace your air conditioner, contact us at (575) 218-7700!